EMPOWER THE POSSIBLE
EXHIBITS & ACTIVITIES
Exhibitors empower the possible with hands-on activities, making the SOTCE exciting for attendees and companies!
TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR CONTACT:
CHRISTIE MEACHAM P: 541.957.3698
What you can do at the expo
explore 10 acres of exhibitor activities inside and outside.
Investigate LIVING WAGE CAREERS.
TEST YOUR ABILITIES WITH INTERACTIVE DISPLAYS AND HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES.
SPEAK WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS ABOUT WHAT TRADE JOBS ARE REALLY LIKE.
FIND OUT ABOUT EMPLOYMENT IN DIFFERENT SKILLED TRADES INDUSTRIES.
LEARN HOW TO QUALIFY FOR TRADE CAREER TRAINING.
LIST OF EXHIBITORS 2019
connecting employers to the workforce!
THIS LIST IS GROWING! CHECK BACK OFTEN TO PLAN YOUR ACTIVITY!
Booth Exhibits - Click to link to their website
- A & M Transport
- AGC-Build Oregon & Apprenticeship
- Aisling Truck Academy
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon
- Blue Earth Services & Technologies
- Boise Cascade
- BOLI Apprenticeship Southern Oregon
- C & D Lumber
- Genesee & Wyoming Western Region Railroads
- Crater Lake Electrical Apprenticeship & IBEW 659
- Douglas Co. Chapter
- DFPA - Douglas Forest Protective Association
- Douglas Fast Net
- DR Johnson Lumber
- Erickson, Inc.
- FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- First Strike Environmental
- Grants Pass Public Works
- Grayback Forestry
- Iron Workers & Apprenticeship
- IUOE Local 701 Operators Apprenticeship
- Knife River Materials
- LiUNA Construction & General Laborers' Local 737 & Apprenticeship
- National Guard
- NeighborWorks Umpqua - Dream Savers
- North River Boats
- NPL Construction
- ODOT HR - OCR - Geology - Survey
- ODOT Maintenance
- ODOT Office of Civil Rights
- OR-DHS Dept. of Human Services
- Oregon OSHA
- Oregon Youth Authority
- Orenco Wastewater Solutions
- OSAC, ASPIRE
- Pacific NW Carpenters & Apprenticeship
- PNWS-AWWA - Water Works Association
- Pacific Power
- Peterson CAT
- Rogue Community College Apprenticeship
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport
- Rogue Valley Veterans & Community Outreach
- Roseburg Forest Products
- Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, Transportation Workers & Apprenticeship
- Skills USA
- TerraFirma Foundation Systems
- Timber Products
- UA 290 Plumbers
- Umpqua Community College Apprenticeship
- Umpqua Community CTE & Workforce Training
- Umpqua Indian Utility Cooperative
- Umpqua Sheet Metal
- United States Postal Service
- Wolf Creek Job Corps Construction, Advanced Manufacturing, Finance & Business, Hospitality, Renewable Resources & Energy
- WorkSource Douglas
- WorkSource Veterans Outreach
- WorkSource Rogue Valley
Hands-on Activities - Try out real jobs!
- Tools of Trades
- Concrete Breaker
- Chipping Gun
- Jumping Jack compactor
- Message Board
- Site Tech GPS technology
- Masonry Techniques
- Construction Craft
- Cutting Torch
- UH-60 Black Hawk
- Dump Truck
- Bucket Trucks - Take a ride!
- Auger Truck
- Splicer Truck
- Heavy Equipment Activities
- Paint & Sign Trucks
- Loader, Snowplow and Culvert
- Hands-on Surveying
- Fire Truck and Wildland Firefighting Equipment
- Interactive Use of Water Pipes
- Hydrant Hysteria!
- ... and more
146 Chief Miwaleta Ln. Canyonville, OR 97417
© Copyright Southern Oregon Trade Careers Expo